- Location: Bangaluru, India
- Opening Date: Now
Intalio has an immediate opening for cloud developers to continue help customers implement, support and deploy our cloud environment. Ideal candidate will have 2–6 yrs of experience with lot of enthusiasm and aptitude to pick up new technology quickly.
- Understand cloud infrastructure API and it’s usage.
- Provide support and advice to customers on cloud usage.
- Implement customization and add-ons for clients.
- Provide sample to customers for correct usage of the platform.
- Understand different cloud modules and take ownership of certain areas.
- Java, Spring, Ruby/jRuby development experience
- Knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of Spring Integration or other Integration technologies.
- Knowledge of Web Services and WS tools like SOAPUI
- Knowledge of RDBMS and database product like postgres
- Server development experience, including Spring, multi-threading, and thread pool optimization
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Performance testing and test automation experience a plus
- English fluency
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Intalio – The Modern Way to Build Business Applications. Intalio’s suite of products enables businesses, large and small, to rapidly build business applications that are cloud-scalable and mobile-enabled to support an agile response to their market. Our standards based software can be found powering over 1000 businesses including some of the largest in the world like Deutsche Bank, General Electric, NTT, Irish Revenue Commission, Singapore Airlines, Facebook and Google. Intalio is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 100 partners and world class investors.