Enterprise-Class Open BPM from Intalio
Intalio|bpms is the world's most widely deployed Business Process Management System (BPMS). The Intalio open-source BPM, Intalio Community Edition, is designed around the open source Eclipse BPMN Modeler, Apache ODE BPEL engine, and Tempo WS-Human Task service developed by Intalio, it can support any processes, small or large.
Intalio|bpms is available in two editions:
- The Community Edition is entirely free and supported by our online community. Please click here to download this edition.
- The Enterprise Edition is available through annual subscription starting at 9,995 $/€ per year. The subscription includes access to professional support services and 100% of the source code. In addition, the Enterprise Edition also provides advanced deployment options and maintenance through automatic updates.
The Intalio|bpms Enterprise Edition gives you a host of capabilities that enable you to do significantly more with Intalio|bpms. With Enterprise Edition, you can:
- Model your business rules using an intuitive graphical editor and incorporate them in your business processes using the Business Rules Engine (BRE) module.
- Make data-driven decisions based on real-time visibility into business activities with the Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) module.
- Connect your processes to third party systems such as LDAP, Alfresco, and Liferay.
- Secure a high level of performance and availability by leveraging clustering and high availability capabilities.
- Get access to world-class, 24x7 support and access to a vast library of how-to documents, tutorials, guides and other best practices.
|Community Edition||Enterprise Editions|
|Code Availability||80% Open Source||100% Open Code|
|Distribution||Binaries||Binaries + Source Code|
|Support||Online Community||Enterprise Service Level Agreement|
|Maintenance||Manual Upgrades||Manual Upgrades||Automated Upgrades|
|Correction of Errors|