Intalio|bpms delivers a rich experience for users, process analysts, process developers, and administrators alike. Intalio continues to evolve Intalio|bpms with new functionality and major enhancements in response to the needs of our customers and with a clear understanding of the future of BPM. Intalio|bpms is available in two editions: Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
Business Process Modeling
- BPMN modeling. Leverage standard business process modeling language for your organization's needs, resulting in consistency and accuracy at the highest level.
- Model documentation. Document your process models for comprehensive understanding, consistency and follow-though at all levels of your organization.
- Export as image or PDF. Export and share your models as media files.
Business Process Design
- Form design. Design Web 2.0 forms using a powerful drag-and-drop editor, and leverage your team's Web 2.0 skills to develop highly interactive forms.
- Web form to mobile form automatic conversion. Get your forms to work on mobile devises without any extra effort.
- Chained forms. Define a form workflow; users must complete forms in the proper sequence, maximizing process consistency.
- Data mapper. Define powerful data transformations using a graphical editor: click and drag for faster data mapping.
- Process correlation. Deal with one of the most complex aspects of BPMN in clicks: define relationships and dependencies with ease.
- Reusable processes. Define and consume reusable process. Save time and effort reusing your best processes in new process models.
- Error Handling. Automate error handling in your process. Errors are managed faster and more easily.
- Compensation (roll back). Define how completed activities can be compensated when unrecoverable errors occur by implementing a safety net for your processes.
- Visual editor for technical artifacts (WSDL, XML, XSD...). View and edit Web Service related artifacts in powerful editor with both graphical and text views.
API, Integrations, and Connectors
- Web Service API. Interact with Intalio|bpms backend using an extensive Web Service (SOAP) API.
- Integration with different Form and UI technologies. Integrate processes with the user interface technologies and forms of your choice.
- Web Service and XML over REST connectors. Invoke SOAP Web services and XML over REST using drag-and-drop.
- Database Invocation connector. Execute SQL queries and stored procedures and get the results in your process.
- Database polling connector. Poll a database and initiate processes based on the results.
Business Activity Monitoring
- Dashboard graphical editor. Monitor key performance indicators through complete dashboards. Visually meaningful content helps you understand the big picture.
- Business metrics. Define the business objects and metrics that best reflect your business needs. Make data-driven decisions based on real-time visibility into business activities.
- Intalio dashboard. Use one of dozens of widgets to monitor your business and application. Customize the dashboard to see exactly the data most relevant to your needs.
- Business Rules Modeler (BPM). Model your Business Rules from an intuitive, sheet-based, graphical editor, then incorporate them into existing business processes.
- Business Rules Engine (BRE). Deploy and run your business rules, streamlining processes and efficiency.
- Business rules reuse. Reuse your business rules from your processes or from other systems. Make the most of the processes that give you the best results and highest efficiency.
User Task List
- Web 2.0 and mobile user task lists. Access task list from the web or a mobile device. Work gets done, anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Absence management. Let others know when you are on-leave and when you are back. Prevent task backlog with clearer communication.
- Task claim and revocation. Claim a task so nobody else will work on it in parallel. Reduce redundancy.
- Response drafts. Save a draft of responses to task and send it later.
- Task list export to PDF and Excel. Export your task list in PDF or Excel. Take tasks with you, in the format most convenient to you.
- Task attachments. Attach documents to your task and store them locally or in the DMS of your choice.
Authentication and Authorization
- Role-based access control. Integrate with any access directory based on users/roles. Let users get to just what they need, and nothing more.
- File-based access directory. Define users and roles in a file. Integrate security in the manner most comfortable for you.
- LDAP directories. Integrate with your existing LDAP, authenticating users with appropriate corporate security, accuracy, and confidence.
- Users and roles designer browser. Browse your LDAP directly from the Designer and drag-and-drop users and roles to associate them with tasks.
Certified Environments, Portals, and Document Management
- Run on the database, browser, and operating system of your choice. Intalio|bpms supports Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Sybase, and MySQL databases, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome browsers, and any operating system.
- Liferay Portlet. Access your task list from within a Liferay Portlet.
- Alfresco integration. Automatically store task attachments in Alfresco.
Performance and Scalability
- Clustering and load balancing. Scale up by running Intalio|bpms in a cluster, knowing load will be balanced appropriately and seamlessly.
- Failover. Make sure hardware failures do not affect your business. Never lose a process or a model.
- Automatic Server Cleanup. Cleanup old data automatically for maximum performance.
Business Process Deployment and Administration
- One-click process deployment. Deploy your processes to the server in one click, faster and easier than ever before.
- Deployment versioning. View process versions and choose which one should be active. Evolve processes as needed, then have confidence that the latest and best processes are in the field.
- Deployment profiles. Define the parameters and deployment endpoints based on each of your environments. Get processes to the right people at the right time.
- Audit Log. Keep track of workflow and administration actions history and details.
- Process and instance Monitoring. Monitor your deployed processes and their overall execution state. Check a specific instance status, data, and history.
- Failure Recovery. Recover instance failures in a single click. Never accidentally lose a process again.
- Out-of-the-box languages. Intalio|bpms supports English, French, Japenese, Portuguese, Spanish out-of-the-box.
- Multilingual forms. Display the forms to users based on their language preference.
- Internationalization. Translate our platform to any other language of your choice.
Product Support and Help
- Professional documentation. Access hundreds of professional documents, guides, samples about Intalio|bpms covering all aspects of the product.
- Professional support. Ask unlimited questions to our professional support team through a dedicated support portal.
- Professional services. Get support from Intalio Solution Experts and professional trainers around the globe.
- Community Forum. Get support from our wide community of users, and share your knowledge with others.
- Automatic upgrades. Access new maintenance and GA versions immediately.