Product Management Department
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Java.
- Writing unit tests in a TDD environment.
- Developing custom libraries for internal development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 3 Years of proven experience in Android application development with very good knowledge of the Android build system and application frameworks (e.g. app components like Fragments, Services, Location, SQLite, etc.).
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with Socket.io.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Preferred to have knowledge in one or more of the following ( Flutter – React Native).