- Gathers requirements and documents them using all descriptive and visualization means
- Uses UML, charts, drawings, etc.. in all documentations
- Leads, Conducts, and finalizes UAT phases
- Helps the Project Manager in defining what’s within the scope and what’s out of scope
- Provides and handle training with it’s required or requested
- Handles the stakeholders with several backgrounds and levels (normal end-users, executive, technical, etc..)
- Follow up the approval of the envisioning and requirement gathering phase documents approval
- Hold internal meetings with the technical team to make sure the requirements are understood and well met before conducting sessions and UATs with the customer
- Advise the business stakeholders by taking into consideration the best approach in the implementation
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years+ experience in IT Business Analyses in BPMS, content services, digitizing, or Digital Transformation projects.
- Language skills (English and Arabic) – professional level is required.
- At least 2 years experience in a technical role or functional role around content services, content management, process automation, etc..
- BA certifications are a plus
- Proven experience in analyses and envisioning phases, conducting approvals cycles, finalizing UAT phases, assist the go-live, and securing projects launching
- Experience: 3 years
- Reports To: Project management Office Lead
- Effective Date: ASAP
- Providing references is a plus and might be requested during the candidate selection process.