Intalio is expanding its team in the UK and is looking for a motivated Business Consultant to drive sales, manage a client portfolio and assist in software implementation across the country. The expected responsibilities include and are not limited to:
o Develop and maintain a sales plan and opportunity pipeline with the business development team and directors.
o Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT levels while being their main point of contact for any inquiries.
o Own the complete sales cycle from lead generation to customer acquisition.
o Manage an existing portfolio of clients and onboard new ones.
o Ability to reach sales targets and acquire new customers consistently.
o Must be resourceful, self-motivated, customer-focused, and able to work in a team.
o Possesses good presentation skills and communication skills.
o Is able to help to qualify a sales opportunity.
o Is able to talk with different audiences, appropriately adjust technical content to meet different audience knowledge and interest, and can juggle meetings with multiple audience levels.
o Is able to handle customer objections by determining the real business problem, articulating our ability to solve their problems, and finding creative solutions rather than answering “no”.
o Be able to position our products against the competition.
o Is able to describe Intalio products and how they interact with 3rd party technologies.
o Advise the sales team regarding new opportunities that may be developed with current clients as well as new prospects.
o Has the ability to assess a customer’s business problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
o Investigate and research new technologies, products, features…
o Has the ability to handle most customer meetings without the assistance of other staff.
o When complex problems requiring out-of-the-box thinking arise, can document a solution and articulate the business value to a customer.
o Participate in on-line technical forums and provision of online support content when needed
o Conduct product demonstrations on Intalio products and third-party products to managers and executives.
o Assist customers in setting digital transformation journeys to improve overall business management and efficiency across departments.
o Formulate responses to RFP.
o Prepare POC (proof of concepts) with the technical team and present it to prospects.
o Gather business requirements of new and existing clients and translate them into an easily understandable format.
o Suggest new innovative ways of managing business operations for clients across various sectors.
o Actively communicate with customers to make sure satisfaction is always high.
o Assist the project manager with product implementations on-site.
o Deliver Intalio and Third-Party training to end-users.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Education & Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of overall technical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of field experience or the equivalent combination of consulting technical, programming, and sales skills.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .Net framework architecture: web servers, application servers, database servers, development components…
- Knowledge of Database modeling and the SQL language.
- Has basic knowledge of Enterprise Content Management requirements
- The ability to persuade or influence others to accept a point of view, to adopt a specific agenda, or to take a course of action.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally or on a regional basis.
- Being open, flexible, and creative with regard to time management and scheduling challenges.
Some of the required technical skills and abilities include a working knowledge of:
- Web server environments (IIS, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Relational databases (primarily SQL Server and Oracle)
- Operating systems
- Language proficiency: English is a must, French knowledge is a plus.
- Reports to: SVP Expertise and Solutions