Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with leaders to determine writing objectives
- Compiling all relevant research using a variety of sources (e-mails, reports, etc.)
- Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions
- Presenting reports to leaders and making revisions as needed
- Updating reports based on emerging research or changing protocol
- Ensuring that all documentation (both new and old) is preserved and properly filed
- Providing sources for all material and explaining findings
Content Writer Requirements:
- At least 2 year of experience as a business or technical writer
- Excellent researching and interviewing skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to maintain and organize electronic files
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with all departments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (journalism, business admin, etc.)
Education & Qualifications
- BS degree or relevant
- Minimum 3 years of overall technical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of field experience or the equivalent combination of consulting, technical, programming and sales skills.
Language proficiency: English and Arabic fluency is a must, French is a plus.