Marketing & Solutions Department
Our Content Writer will write the plans and proposals that keep everyone as informed as possible. They should be able to write in a professional voice, explaining the key parameters and metrics that determine our bottom line. We need our business writer to be excellent at researching the facts they need to compose their reports, but we also expect them to go beyond the research. They need to provide the insight we need to understand how to improve our business and achieve our larger goals.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with leaders to determine writing objectives
- Compiling all relevant research using a variety of sources (e-mails, reports, etc.)
- Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions
- Presenting reports to leaders and making revisions as needed
- Updating reports based on emerging research or changing protocol
- Ensuring that all documentation (both new and old) is preserved and properly filed
- Providing sources for all material and explaining findings
Content Writer Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as a business or technical writer
- Excellent researching and interviewing skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to maintain and organize electronic files
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with all departments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (journalism, business admin, etc.)
Education & Qualifications:
- BS degree or relevant
- Minimum 3 years of overall technical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of field experience or the equivalent combination of consulting, technical, programming and sales skills.
- Language proficiency: French fluency is a must, English is a plus.