- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, and C#/VB.NET.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Monitor everyday activities of systems and provide require support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, but any other field is welcomed, especially if supported with good experience.
- 5 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Database design and development.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience: 5 years and above