- Understand the customer requirements.
- Elaborate the technical design of the solution based on the functional design.
- Participate in the definition and execution of the data-migration strategy.
- Participate in the definition of the integration strategy with other systems.
- Install and configure the software on physical and/or virtual servers.
- Design and develop the non-standard features included in the project scope.
- Design and develop the interfaces with other systems included in the project scope.
- Customize the necessary forms and reports.
- Execute the unitary testing plan.
- First level support to the system end users after the system goes live.
- Correct the incidents or errors which may arise after the system goes live.
- Make all adjustments, process modifications, and developments after system begins operations.
- Odoo implementation / development encompassing agile software development methodologies.
- Analyze business needs, design and build the solution with Odoo.
- Minimum one year of experience.
- 1+ years’ experience as ERP implementer.
- Strong expertise in Python and Odoo.
- Strong expertise in Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Concrete understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Expertise in PostgreSQL database.
- Knowledge of Odoo ERP (Experience is a big plus).
- Good understanding of Python threading limitations and multi-process architecture.
- Solid experience of design principles behind a scalable application, data structure, APIs in Odoo.