A business analyst to acts as a liaison for upper management, contractors, and end-users in the implementation process, ensuring that consensus is reached on a project’s scope and requirements.
Therefore, clear verbal and written communication skills, and superior interpersonal, organizational, and leadership abilities are important attributes.
Expect to work independently and as part of a team. Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and decision-making skills are also important. Have quality to include attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, delegate, and execute tasks effectively.
Self-motivated and results-driven, is required to set goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
Functional / Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining ERP systems
- Configuring functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications
- Defining requirements, scope, and objectives related to overall business strategies
- Translating business requirements into ERP solutions
- Collaborating with the IT team, business management, external consultants, end-users, and other stakeholders
- Creating user guides, training, policies, and other pertinent documentation for internal and external partners
- Researching, troubleshooting, and mitigating transactional and other ERP issues
- Performing business systems and workflow analysis, and disseminating technical communications
Functional / Business Analyst Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Computing, Computer Science or another related field
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development
- 2+ years of experience in ERP modules
- 2+ years of experience in RDBMS and SQL using Oracle
- Extensive experience in planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting, and managing business, functional and technical requirements
- Experience with user interface design, database structures
- Experience in test planning, test case development, and execution
- Excellent facilitation, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in End-Users Training and Support
- Ability to handle pressure/Work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to conduct demos, presentations, and training
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages
- Knowledge and experience in MS office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Location: Regie / Hadath
- Effective Date: 18-Jan-2021
- Reports To: Analyst Team Leader