- Understand the Corporate Strategy.
- Understand the Company Field and Background.
- Understand the Company Product Line, Features, and Target Markets.
- Understand and highlight the strong products’ role in the Corporate Design
- Project and conceive a coherent Identity.
- Create the visual identity and the branding of the Company.
- Responsible for designing Brand Identity by creating: logos, promotional materials, advertising programs…
- Assist in all kind of graphic design tasks and support with icons, presentations, flyers, logos and full identities
- Responsible for the Company’s web design
- Responsible for the Company’s products’ layout and web interface
- Prepare an overall design for environmental graphics and proposals
- Responsible as well for creating all kind of websites (intranets, internets, portals, design-oriented sites
- Accountable for the latest design programs and software, creating designs based on layout principles and design concepts as well as recommending new and innovative design ideas
- Creates all the online posts & videos
- Five years’ experience in graphic/web design
- Well organized with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and be responsible in doing so
- Career-focused with a strong passion to succeed
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Experience in Graphic Design Firm
- Experience in illustration techniques (branch editorial design)
- Practice in the selection of materials, printing, and prepress processes
- Experience with websites design support services
- Knowledge of Web design best practices and user experience.
- Skills using design software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After Effect, and InDesign
- Reports To: Marketing Manager
- Effective Date: Immediate
- Experience: 3 years and above