Product Engineering Department
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation).
- Designs modify, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Diagnoses issues in software applications and environments.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Interacts with colleagues and/or partners through a variety of mediums to provide support and understand needs.
- Develops various tools and customizations within the core product and to increase day-to-day efficiency.
- Maintains infrastructure to ensure smooth operations.
- Minimum one year Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering.
- Database Knowledge.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in .Net is preferable.
- Performs technical tasks including programming, unit testing, system integration and support.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Knowledge and experience in core J2EE technologies including: EJB, JPA, Hibernate and JSF is a plus.
- Performs products installation and configuration.
- Conducts customer training on software programs.
- Investigates, introduces, advises and educates others on tools, technologies, and methodologies.