We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Dot Net developer to join our experienced team. You will report to a senior developer and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Junior Software Developer provides valuable support to the team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Five years experience in graphic/web design
- Well organized with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and be responsible in doing so
- Career-focused with a strong passion to succeed
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Experience in Graphic Design Firm
- Experience in illustration techniques (branch editorial design)
- Practice in the selection of materials, printing, and prepress processes
- Experience with websites design support services
- Knowledge of Web design best practices and user experience.
- Skills using design software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After Effect, and InDesign
- Reports To: Marketing Manager
- Effective Date: Immediate
- Experience: 3 years and above