Business Development Department
We are looking for a talented and proactive Liferay Developer with great technical ability as well as a good head for business, with 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying Liferay-based solutions.
- Understand the Business, Functional, System Requirement Specification, and Change Request Documents and prepare the Gap Analysis Report.
- Must have strong exposure in Liferay-based projects including Portal, Analysis, design and configuration, and deployment. Should have programming experience in Liferay 6.x. and/or 7.0
- Should be excellent at Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring MVC portlets.
- Should be experienced in working with Java Design Patterns and web-services.
- Should require knowledge of Java application servers (at least one): Tomcat, Web Logic, Jetty, JBoss (preferably Tomcat).
- Should possess the skills to handle pressure and challenging deadline.
- Should be responsible to provide an estimated timeline for allocated work by the team lead.
- Should carry out daily standoff meetings for development work.
- Experience of portal standards like JSR 168,286 is preferred.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE, Maven, Ant, Jasper Reporting, etc.
- Source Control Management tools such as CVS or Subversion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience in developing solutions in Java/J2EE.
- Hands-On Working experience in using Liferay DXP in implementing, configuring, and customizing enterprise portal solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Liferay APIs, customizations, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of system design and various design patterns.
- Ability to articulate the understanding of requirements and the reason behind a suggested solution approach.
- Ability to set the direction for web architecture platforms and convince the customer.
- Strong communication skills and client interactions.
- Ability to manage customer stakeholders and provide recommended solutions.
- Liferay 6.2, 6.X version, or 7.0 Development Skill.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and MySQL.
- Experience with Angular, React, and Microservices preferred.
- Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Redmine)
- Good communication skills.
- MS Office, MS Vision knowledge.
- Wireframe creation skills.
- Writing Skills
- Experience: 3 years and above