Media & PR Specialist Responsibilities
- Develop communication strategies & campaigns, in addition to communication & media plans, with clear execution timelines across all markets
- Perform duties such as press releases, media roster monitoring, and image building to ensure smooth brand growth.
- Plan and execute development/communication of informational content to maintain favorable stakeholder perceptions of our organization’s accomplishments
- Liaise with media professionals and government entities on content-related queries in addition to piloting media online and on-ground events
- Distribution of the press releases to targeted media, monitors reach
- Analyze media coverage.
- Draft press releases in liaison with our content writer
- Organize internal and external events including press conferences (online or offline), exhibitions, and interviews.
- Plan, implement, develop and execute successful PR / marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Build and maintain a permanent relationship with the press and the media and the global event organizers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Media, PR, Events
- Experience in handling technology clients is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- French & Arabic are a plus
- Effective date: ASAP
- Reports To: Marketing Manager