As the team leader for mobile app development, you should have an understanding of both the Android and iOS platforms as well as experience in managing software development projects from cradle to grave. You will work with project managers to interpret requirements and plan and manage app development to agreed schedules, budgets, and quality criteria using in-house and remote resources.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Spearheading digital transformation efforts of the organization.
- Be the force that drives strategy and growth for the mobile development team, the business, and the consumers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Management, Backend, Product, and Design) to understand requirements and provide technical solutions through well-grounded analyses.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the mobile development team, while maintaining a high developer experience and clean coding practices.
- Oversee end to end SDLC while applying proper agile methodologies
Software Engineer Requirements:
- Team management skills
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language for both or one of the operating systems IOS, Android
- Flutter, swift, objective C, java,..etc
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with RESTFull APIs consumption and implementation using C#
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Database understanding
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- You have experience working on a number of mobile apps, preferably apps with scale.
- Portfolio, GitHub (or another open-source account), list of published works is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Helping people get better at their jobs makes you happy
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced, creative, and demanding startup environment
- High level of working English is required
- Experience: 5 years and above
- Reports to: Operation Manager