- Collect needs and draft ERP application requirements.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- Design, Develop and implement Odoo ERP modules, projects, products, and interfaces along with the customization needed.
- Configure, install and maintain the server and multi-database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
- Maintain existing modules.
- Test new functions/modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support.
- Keep different projects/versions under control using SVN or Git.
- Prepare complete and clear documentation for any task/work done.
- Other development tasks in systems developed in Python other than Odoo.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, but any other field is welcomed, especially if supported with good experience.
- 5 years of experience in Odoo and Python development.
- Working knowledge of relational databases like SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of non-relational database concepts like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Ubuntu.
- Good knowledge of SVN and/or Git.
- Knowledge of Python development frameworks (Django and Flask).
- Knowledge of front-end development languages is a great plus (AngularJS or Meteor).
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Patience and professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience: 5 years and above