- Understand the customer requirements
- Elaborate the technical design of the solution based on the functional design
- Participate in the definition and execution of the data-migration strategy
- Participate in the definition of the integration strategy with other systems
- Install and configure the software on physical and/or virtual servers
- Design and develop the non-standard features included in the project scope
- Design and develop the interfaces with other systems included in the project scope
- Customize the necessary forms and reports
- Execute the unitary testing plan
- First level support to the system end-users after the system goes live
- Correct the incidents or errors which may arise after the system goes live
- Make all adjustments, process modifications, and developments after the system begin operations
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Odoo development, or 3-5 years in Python.
- Good knowledge of SVN and/or Git.
- Strong expertise in Python and Odoo
- Designing, developing, Maintaining, and testing Odoo ERP modules and interfaces.
- Strong expertise in Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc
- Concrete understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Expertise in PostgreSQL database
- Good understanding of Python threading limitations and multi-process architecture
- Solid experience of design principles behind a scalable application, data structure, APIs in Odoo
- Fast learning, and have an ability to learn new technologies.