If you are looking for an adventure, come and join us as we scale our business in the US market after 30 years of growth in Europe and the Middle East.
Intalio is a software vendor that has decided to tackle the Enterprise Business space by providing consultancy and implementation services to one of the leading ERP and business applications suites called Odoo. With our strong background in ECM, we have decided to tackle the ERP space to be able to provide an end-to-end solution to various customers, across various sectors and industries, helping them solve various challenges and business needs.
As an Odoo Sales Support Engineer / Odoo Consultant, you will be focusing on partnering with our Sales team to build our sales success for Odoo products in the United States. You will work hand-in-hand with Sales and Marketing to create appealing demonstrations, build reusable content for commercial responses and help set the tone for our customers. You should be tech-savvy, a good communicator, and someone who loves to work under pressure and shines when the show starts. If you recognize yourself in this description, we want to hear from you.
We offer a fun, fast-paced, and dynamic environment, where results and your attitude matter most. We are a tight group; open and transparent communication is a key to our success.
If this sounds like a challenge you want to learn more about, contact us!
And yes, you will have to do all these while having fun:
- Build and perform demonstrations on Odoo ERP.
- Build responses to RFP, RFI, and other commercial tenders and Assist customers in setting digital transformation journeys to improve overall business management and efficiency across departments.
- Prepare POC (proof of concepts) with the technical team and present it to prospects.
- Travel as necessary in North America to accounts to develop relationships and close opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge of multiple industries and their competitive drivers.
- Prepare activity reports as requested.
- Assist management in conveying customer needs to product managers, technical support staff and the Customer Success Organization in general
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to offer a consultative approach to prospect selling, discussing their business needs while developing quotes, sales proposals, and presentations.
Other Required Skills:
- Accurately estimate work effort for requests issued by customers.
- Project management and planning
- Implementation methodology execution
- Collecting and understanding the customer requirements – Create documents.
- Perform GAP analysis between needed solution and Odoo system.
- Develop the design of the solution – Create documents.
- Deliver Odoo ERP training to end-users.
- 10 + years of experience in delivery, sales support, or related roles
- 5+ years of proven experience with ERP applications.
- ERP functional knowledge
- Participation and leadership in ERP projects
- ERP Implementation methodologies knowledge
- Odoo knowledge
- Work under minimal supervision on projects
- A true team player. Highly motivated and capable of creating relationships at all levels.
- Customer-centric, with a consultative style focused on listening to the client’s initiatives and metrics for success.
- Strong track record of success delivering presentations in front of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Experience in enterprise software sales
- Very motivated and goal-oriented but does not make himself/herself seriously.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Experience: 7+years of experience in ERP and a minimum of 4+ years of experience in Odoo
- Reports To: SVP Expertise & Solutions