Professional Software Engineer ( Dot Net Developers)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write and deliver clean, readable, reusable, fully tested code.
- Maintain existing code.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements are met such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability and reliability.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of web development related experience.
- Knowledge of object oriented software development.
- Proficiency in C# programming language.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework Core.
- Experience in MSSQL relational database.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of building web APIs.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js.