Project Management Office
- Oversee project costs, progress, allocations and ensure all aspects are well managed with no overlapping or conflicts
- Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
- Monitor reporting and assist the project managers in reporting to Senior Management.
- Establish frameworks and standards for Project Management.
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across all projects, resources, and roles.
- Ensure cross-project dependencies are managed, and the project managers accurately maintain the dependency log.
- Manage PMO staff (Project managers, Business Analysts, Trainers, and projects teams)
- Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting;
- Prepare regular status reporting to all levels of the business
- Make sure all milestones are met, calculate, analyze and define risks, proactive decision making
This position is for candidates available in Doha and not for remote candidates
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing a PMO office
- Professional language skills (Arabic and English)
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience in managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams of 2 to 15 people
- Medium to large-sized projects
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management, and resource planning
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and content services technology
- Line management experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
- Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Training and coaching of Project Managers and PMO staff
- Knowledgeable and experienced in efficient Change Management methods
- Certifications are highly desirable (PMP, Prince2, etc..)
- Experience: 5 years + in leading PMO
- Reports To: Operations Manager
- Effective Date: ASAP