Intalio France is looking for a project manager who will be leading projects of clients in France and Europe; the candidate needs to be a great team player, resourceful, and a high achiever.
Intalio is a leading company in the CSP sector offering a wide range of scalable applications with comprehensive technology platforms not limited to SharePoint and Document management systems, correspondence systems, and workflow systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage complex projects effectively, from initiation to closure.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Serve as a point of contact between the client, development team, and support team.
- Review with the team leads the scope, timeline, and costs of the project.
- Coordinate with the team leads on staffing requirements.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand and create product backlog and release plan.
- Monitor and facilitate project meetings and follow-ups.
- Maintain professionalism while problem-solving and resolving technical and operational issues.
- Develop expert knowledge of Intalio’s technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a project manager working on IT-based projects.
- Knowledge (or certification) of project management and/or technical delivery methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent customer¬facing and people management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate project teams and mediate conflicts.
- Experience using project management tools is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English and French).
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience: 5+ years as a project manager working on IT-based projects.
- Reports to: Project Management lead