Project Management Office
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs)
- Meet with clients on a strict and planned basis to make sure all stakeholders from both client and our company are aligned, and all project aspects are clarified and expectations are set.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
- This position is for candidates available in Doha and not for remote candidates
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in project management, mainly handling software related projects
- Past technical experience in being part of projects involving: Content services, BPMS, and digital transformation projects – Either coordination or operational/execution roles.
o Past technical hands-on experience in either .net development or Sharepoint/SQL administration is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Project/Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 5 years and above
- Reports To: PMO Lead
- Effective Date: ASAP