- You will be responsible for executing a region wide vision and strategy that delivers transformational value to our customers and partners. Your strategy will be closely aligned with the group vision.
You will be responsible for developing, leading, running and orchestrating the business, customers.
You will also play a key role in strengthening the brand in the region UAE and OMAN market.
Regional Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage every aspect of our expanded operation in-region
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers business needs
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Develop sales and product teams with local expertise
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Drive growth across all segments in all architectures; including Commercial, SP, Enterprise, Public Sector and Country Transformation business
- Develop a committed and differentiating Partner Landscape that deliver sustainable growth
- Develop, lead and orchestrate the Intalio business, customers and partners in-country to drive profitable growth, set and achieve stretch profit and revenue growth targets
- Knowledge, Confidence, Risk – Invest heavily in developing yourself and the teams to beat competition
- Sell business outcomes to customers and drive customer success
- Promote new business development and Innovation, i.e by bringing new (acquired, developed) products to market through most effective channel
- Master and evolve the Installed base
Regional Manager Requirements:
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in an IT software company is a must.
- 10 years’ or more experience in management in an international business setting
- Significant experience in the market fields strongly preferred
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them