Business Development Department
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Representative to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pre-Sales Skills
o Is able to describe Intalio products and how they interact with 3rd party technologies.
o Advise the central team regarding new opportunities that may be developed with current clients as well as new prospects.
o Has the ability to assess a customer’s business problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
o Investigate and research new technologies, products, features…
o Has the ability to handle most customer meetings without the assistance of other staff.
o When complex problems requiring out-of-the-box thinking arise, can document a solution and articulate the business value to a customer.
o Support the proposal team in writing technical proposals and responding to RFPs
o Prepare and give presentations explaining the solution proposed
Education & Qualifications
- BS degree preferable in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of overall sales experience.
- Language proficiency: English is a must, French knowledge is a plus.
- Reports to: SVP Expertise and Solutions