If you are looking for an adventure, come and join us as scale our business in the US market after 30 years of growth in Europe and the Middle East.
If you are looking for an adventure, come and join us as we scale our business in the US market after 30 years of growth in Europe and the Middle East.
Intalio is a software vendor that has decided to tackle the Enterprise Business space by providing consultancy and implementation services to one of the leading ERP and business applications suites called Odoo. With our strong background in ECM, we have decided to tackle the ERP space to be able to provide an end-to-end solution to various customers, across various sectors and industries, helping them solve various challenges and business needs.
As a Sales Manager for Odoo in North America, you will be focusing on building our sales success for Odoo products, for our mid-market strategy. While most of our competition focuses on the biggest companies, these mid-market companies are left to fend for themselves and you can help them.
You will work hand in hand with Marketing to set up campaigns to create the leads you need, set the direction for our sales efforts, and close deals. Tech-savvy sales leadership to leverage social media and our sets of integrated tools to follow up on campaigns.
We offer a fun, fast-paced, and evolving environment, where results and your attitude matter most. We are a tight group; open and transparent communication is a key to our success.
If this sounds like you and like a challenge you want to learn more about, contact us!
And yes, you will have to do all these while having fun:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Generate qualified leads and develop new customers.
- Travel as necessary to accounts to develop relationships and close opportunities.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- 7 + years of experience selling
- 5+ years of proven experience with ERP applications.
- ERP functional knowledge
- Participation and leadership in ERP projects
- ERP Implementation methodologies knowledge
- Odoo knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to CREATE and CLOSE deals
- Work under minimal supervision on projects.
- A true hunter. Highly motivated and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels.
- Customer-centric, consultative sales style focused on listening to the client’s initiatives and metrics for success.
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating a new business, and sustainably growing existing business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Experience in Software sales
- Very motivated and goal-oriented but doesn’t take himself/herself seriously
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Experience: 7+ years
- Reports To: SVP Expertise and Solutions
- Location: Remote – Denver, CO area or Jacksonville, FL a plus