- Handling calls, emails, and messages, answering customer , partner , informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling meetings.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the sales manager.
- Creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help clients, partner understand our company portfolio.
- Support management by completing purchase orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the sales manager.
- Supporting in closing opportunities.
- BA in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or any related field.
- Fluent spoken, written and read English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to communicate directly, concisely and diplomatically as required, and knowing how, when and what to communicate.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to develop sales strategies.
- Planning customer visits & understanding their needs.
- High attention to details.
- Time orientation is a must.
- Multi-Tasking skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills to proactively identify potential issues, develop alternatives, and execute solutions.
- Highly-developed PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Good to have background about software life cycle.
- Have a strong work ethic and eager to learn.
- Driving License & A Car. (Optional).