Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Must be able to show successful channel sales track record and quota achievement of enterprise (SaaS) software products and services solutions.
- Must be highly motivated and able to function independently within their territory as well as within a cross-functional account team.
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Must have proven and successful sales experience at managing resources and complex, multi-dimensional sales efforts, both at the customer level and corporate environment.
- Experience in the area of procurement, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to assemble and present effective sales presentations at the C-Level is a requirement.
- Ability to travel 50% is a must.
- Reports to the VP Channel Sales
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience managing partners and selling enterprise wide software and services solutions through software channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field is preferred. Compensation/Benefits