Senior Android Developer
- Develop applications for Android devices.
- Write and deliver clean, readable, reusable, fully tested code.
- Maintain existing code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Create app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is user friendly and in alignment with the provided design
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- At least 4 years of mobile development related experience using native languages.
- Good Knowledge of Android UX/UI guidelines best practices.
- Good knowledge of REST API principles and integration
- Familiar with push notifications and submitting apps to the play store.
- Fluent In English.
- Good Communication skills.