Due to our rapid growth in the Qatari market, we’re looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to work closely with our sales team in a technical presales capacity and help solve challenging problems for the clients. As a Senior Cyber Security Pre-Sales Consultant, you will play a critical role in partnership with Sales Account Managers to create a solution architecture and proposals that meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements. You will be required to lead and engage throughout the sales lifecycle from discovering the customer’s needs, writing proposals, solution demonstration, architecting solutions, building the customer’s trust and leading the proof of concept (PoC) to gain the technical win. You will also be required to work in collaboration with Account Managers and Sales Manager to contribute to sales strategy and team initiatives that create a pipeline, customer excellence, and best practices on technical wins.
To Be Successful:
- Experience in ethical hacking/pen-testing, cybersecurity, or threat intelligence.
- Demonstrated success in a pre-sales or customer-facing role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel and clients.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our Industrial Cyber Security solutions offering.
- Identify and understand customers’ business goals, operating objectives, and requirements, and customize our Cyber Security solutions to best meet their needs.
- Own the solution sales activities within the sales process to gain the technical win and the customers’ trust.
- Lead customer-facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Project, Configuration, and implementation of SIEM platforms, Vulnerability Management, Advanced Security Analytics, Threat Intelligence, Forensic, Data Loss Prevention, Network Security Policy Management, Firewall Management.
- Communicate effectively when working with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Participate in solution-led sales calls and prospect visits, qualifying the customer’s requirements.
- Gather requirements, develop use cases, and fully understand the client’s business needs and constraints.
- Be able to present Our Company Strategy and how this solves the customers’ need and outcomes.
- Provide exemplary technical expertise on customer product and solution demonstrations.
- Create unsolicited solution proposals and ensure it meets or exceed the customer’s requirements and is fit for the intended purpose.
- Present a solution proposal to the customer, demonstrate how we solve the customer’s requirements and how this aligns with the customers’ outcomes and differentiates from the competition.
- When required, lead the proof of concept (PoC) from engagement, ownership of all activities and orchestration, through to completion.
- Retain a competent level of knowledge and technical hands-on experience across our cybersecurity products, solutions, and sales proposition.
- Keep abreast of security trends and industry analysts reports and leverage this knowledge to drive technical sales wins.
- Play a pro-active role within your target accounts including building a trusted relationship, monitoring/managing customer issues in partnership with support, expand the existing footprint and drive competitive displacements.
- A mentor for Sales Account Managers and a team player, sharing best practices, providing feedback to product.
- Technical account lead for Customer Executive Briefing events
- Support customer beta activities and early adopter programs
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Participate in the Global Presales Enablement program, through the delivery of formal classroom training.
- Adhere to Our Company guidelines and compliance.
- Adhere to Our Company guidelines and compliance.
- Have educational background and/or training in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines in security information CISSP, CEH, MCSE, CCNA Certification.
- Holding any of those vendor/technology certificates is a plus or proven previous experience: RSA, Security Analytics, SECOPS, Archer, IBM Qradar, HP ArcSight, CISCO, Checkpoint, Fortinet, FireEye, Imperva, VMWare, Forcepoint, Palo alto, IAM, and AD.
- Specific skill and experience with advanced threat technologies, endpoint malware prevention / EDR solutions, and the interworking of security operations centers (SOCs).
- Ideally, have experience with Cybersecurity products and Cloud Protection technologies.
- Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments such as (AWS, Openstack, VMware, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Minimum five plus (5+) years experience in a pre-sales position in an industry-leading vendor or consulting company.
- Experience: 7 years and above
- Reports to: Country Manager
- Effective Date: 1st June