- Perform advanced programming tasks according to the project plan
- Expertise in both Back-End and Front-End Development.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of third-party APIs and web services
- Be able to take complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining/enhancing them
- Be able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the application to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- 4-6 years of Java experience mainly in Java EE.
- Solid Hibernate knowledge.
- Experience with Maven.
- Solid programming foundations (OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms).
- Experience with RDBMS, mainly SQL Server. PostgreSQL and Oracle are a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Good Knowledge of jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong Git knowledge.
- Excellent Organization skills.
- Cross-group collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to adapt quickly to short and new missions/tasks.
- Strong attention to details.
- Requirement Analysis and complex business understanding.
- Experience with Spring Framework is a plus.
- Experience with Microservice Architectures is a plus.
- Experience with Messaging Queuing Services and Service Bus is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with Job Queuing Services (Like Quartz) is a plus
- Experience: 4 years and above
- Reports to: Team Leader
- Effective Date: ASAP