PS France Department
Senior Java Developer
Get to know us
Intalio has been a leading provider of Digital Transformation Solutions for 30 years with countless Content Services, Process Services, and Data Governance innovations.
As of 2021, Intalio and Everteam Global Services (EGS) have joined forces to form a power-hub for business automation and digitization.
At Intalio, we strive to develop and ensure organizational success. By investing in cutting-edge technologies and introducing an advanced business solutions line, Intalio manages to maintain its competitive edge and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Senior Java Developer position summary
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
What you will be doing
The candidate shall have a full stack experience and familiar with web deployment.
- Writing/modifying code for java backend application
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications frontend
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
What you will bring along| Qualification
- You have a CCE Engineering or computer science degree
- You have 4 to 7 years’ java development experience with good web development concepts
- Knowledge in Spring Framework is a must.
- Expertise in designing APIs (rest) is a must
- Good knowledge with HTML5 – bootstrap
- Web development knowledge (especially on the request types and response body)
- Deploying/configuring Tomcat web server and knowledge about different webservers
- Git knowledge
- Linux commands knowledge
- Debugging and monitoring skills
- Diverse knowledge in common third parties used in the Java ecosystem