Product Engineering Department
- Understand, adhere and suggest an enhancement to the organization’s processes.
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation).
- Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software.
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points.
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents.
- Understand the software design strategies and method Model for the system structure and behavior.
- Has the ability to design and evaluate different solutions for and identical business case.
- Be able to work on sophisticated architecture level cases.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions.
- Involved in developing estimates for the project.
- Periodically report project status to team leader.
- Communicate with Team Leader for any deficiencies or conflicts in design.
- Consult his technical lead and peers on the proposed design solution.
- Acts as the second level of support for production systems users.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Ability to research new technologies, tools, and solutions.
- Mentor and collaborate with his colleagues.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users.
- Minimum three 3 years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT.
- Excellent awareness of the software lifecycle.
- Strong design and analysis skills.
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Deep knowledge of CASE tools (Rational Rose, Power Designer, Enterprise Architect).
- Experience with XML, Java Servlets, JSP, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, HTTP, HTML, SOCKETS, SQL, PL/SQL, and application servers (i.e. Websphere, Oracle AS).
- In-depth Working knowledge of Database Management System preferred Oracle Database management system.
- Experience with Spring, Spring boot, Angular, Tomcat, spring-security, J2EE and J2SE platform using Object-oriented methodology.