Position Title: Senior Java Full stack Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Senior Java Full Stack Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
· The candidate shall have a full stack experience and familiar with web deployment.
- Writing/modifying code for java backend application
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications frontend
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- You have a CCE Engineering or computer science degree
- You have 4 to 7 years’ java development experience with good web development concepts
- Knowledge in Spring Framework is a must.
- Expertise in designing APIs (rest) is a must
- Good knowledge with HTML5 – bootstrap
- Web development knowledge (especially on the request types and response body)
- Deploying/configuring Tomcat web server and knowledge about different webservers
- Git knowledge
- Linux commands knowledge
- Debugging and monitoring skills
- Diverse knowledge in common third parties used in the Java ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS, Oracle databases, NoSQL systems
- Experience in JVM related activities like heap dump analysis, garbage collection, caching, etc.
- Knowledge in Liferay Framework is a plus