- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language for both or one of the operating systems IOS, Android
- Flutter, swift, objective C, java,..etc
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with RESTFull APIs consumption and implementation using C#
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Database understanding
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Experience: 4+ years
- Reports To: Resources Manager