- The candidates will demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and providing practical and innovative solutions to problems which our clients face in their business operations.
- The Functional Consultant will be responsible for application design and delivery throughout OdooTec projects using our SPOT&Go implementation framework.
- S/he will provide written consulting services to clients in Saudi Arabia.
- The candidates must have experience in a wide range of projects using various apps and modules like POS, Website, Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, and other apps that are currently live on client production servers.
- We particularly seek to hire motivated professionals to provide truly high quality professional services to our current, as well as to prospective clients.
- As a Functional Consultant, you will be drafting requirement documents, Scope of Work documents, specs, recommendations, and internal design documents to configure a working solution that participates in increasing client profitability and asset value.
- You will be an essential part of a team delivering high-quality Odoo professional services to OdooTec clients.
- Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty.
- This position is critical to OdooTec’s success, providing unparalleled quality services to existing clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
- Our clients are the most important asset; we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our client extremely loyal to OdooTec, while increasing OdooTec’s revenue, cashflow and profit.
- Fluent In English.
- Typically experienced ERP Functional Consultant who was top of class and has ERP and solution creation skills as part of their character.
- Has excellent skills in client relationship management.
- Provides project progress reports to clients and OdooTec management.
- Delivers solutions that practicalize project delivery according to scope of work document, within planned budget and timeframe.
- Has deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and timesheets.
- Has excellent people skills, can manage expectations and manage diverse teams.
- Can show excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Able to create complete requirement documents, design documents and solution illustration diagrams.
- Must have financial accounting experience.
- Has proven experience with various ERP systems.