Product Engineering Department
- Design and develop applications. Translate design to code and perform unit test on the developed code and applications.
- Develop and document the design specs and prepare test plans.
- SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, workflow creation, Client Object Model, C#, ASP.Net, JQuery, Java Script, CSS, PowerShell, XML.
- Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle from inception through design, programming, testing, documentation review and assisting with customer support.
- Development, configuration, and administration of SharePoint Portal; Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions access rights, and storage allocations.
- Integrate enterprise content with SharePoint to include: content management, content indexing, personalization, workflow development, and user access management.
- Support application development throughout project life cycles.
- Analyze information architecture and understand the departmental requirements.
- Develop SharePoint components including web parts, pages and services; User controls windows services and workflows using Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, and other tools.
- Anticipate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint problems.
- Support of SQL Server Database System; Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services on enterprise and dedicated Windows servers.
- Administer and tune SharePoint-related content indexing and search applications.
- Participate in the required verification and analysis.
- Minimum three 4 years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science or IT or any related field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts and Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET 3.0/3.5 (WF, WCF, WPF, WCS).
- SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the Data View Web Part (DVWP), InfoPath forms development, Document sets, content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
- Development experience inASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Web Services, Ajax, SP Services.
- Experience integrating business intelligence renderings into SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and office 365 development.