Marketing and Communication Department
As a senior web and graphic designer leading and supervising a team of designers, your job description is the execution and delivery of high-quality creative materials, on time.
you will be reporting to Stephanie Azarian SVP of Marketing and Communications, but will also have to work with one or more departmental directors on specific projects assigned to you or the team.
Your role also involves focusing on budgets, planning, timelines, as well as performing day to day operations of the design unit.
Various type of services will be required including printing, publishing, specialized design services, advertising, motion pictures, and movie production, web and UI designs…
Major duties, tasks, and responsibilities required to carry out on a daily basis in the course of your work:
- Produce creative thought leadership in the creation of high-quality broadcast and print, as well as experiential, environmental, and digital design
- Review all art creation
- Suggest the best practice to be adopted
- Suggest and/or approve best quality job for delivery
- Adhere to internal processes, budgets, and timelines for each project
- Come up with creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, creative wall reviews, and project kick-off meetings
- Guide, influence, and motivate others with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations
- Crack new ideas for creative team management and processes
- Assist in the supervision of the creative unit to promote an inspiring atmosphere and desirable work flow to achieve the best work
- Recommend required resources and technology needed to execute assigned projects
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with digital marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Marketing materials and collaterals: PowerPoint and Word Templates…
- Branding, and brand identity, guidelines and branding materials (envelops, letter heads, business cards etc…)
- Meeting with clients when necessary to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Oversee and work with team on video animation projects with design team:
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare and review presentations with raw designs
- oversee, prepare, review and validate
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Review, validate and finalize video animations with highest quality
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Team Player: Must be able to lead and work with various team of artists
- Flexibility: Should be able to manage work flow, and at the same time directing the work of others
- Fast thinker: Must be able to think fast, particularly during critical or stressful times
- Must have the ability to work independently, and should be a self-starter
- Outstanding knowledge of MAC, as well as strong PC skills
- Excellent uses of Microsoft Office application, i.e. Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Great in creative cloud i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator
- Great communication, negotiations, and presentations skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent skills in creating unlimited concepts
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing and creating brands
- Ability to make use of market research to influence strategic marketing and advertisements
- Ability to embrace working with cross-functional artist teams
- Proficient in layout composition
- Excellent knowledge of required ecommerce best practices
- Passion for design platforms, i.e. interactive design, mobile, and touch-screen
- Demonstrated ability to take projects from initial stage to delivery of final product
- Understanding of the enormous capabilities of the web
- Extreme attention to details plus the ability to communicate clearly and briefly
- Smart, self-motivated, articulate, diplomatic, approachable, confident, passionate, curious and fun
- Great in digital and video disciplines
- Exceptional layout, typography composition, and production skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of art or design styles and history
- Ability to be current with the latest trends of visual influencers across the entertainment and tech industries