- Developing SharePoint Portal, Features, and Applications.
- Developing new web components using XML, .net, SQL, and C#
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proficiency in:
o Microsoft products (SharePoint, and SQL Server)
o Programming languages (.net framework, C#, and ASP.net)
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience for SharePoint taxonomy, metadata, content management, collaboration, custom web parts, reports, search, InfoPath, Master Pages, content types
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer workflows, MS Flow/power automate is a plus.
- Experience writing and executing PowerShell
- Previous experience in using SharePoint as website’s CMS
- Experience in migrating from several SharePoint versions or other CMS (either Documents or Content for websites)
- Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, solid presentation skills along with the ability to work independently or with teams
- Experience: 3 years
- Reports To: Technical Team Leader
- Effective Date: ASAP