Analyze Design, Develop and Test the new application Portal in Liferay Portal environment using Java/J2EE and Liferay Portal Technology.
Sr. Liferay Developer Responsibilities:
- Minimum 6 years installation, implementation, and management of a Liferay platform in multi-server farm installation.
- Understanding of SOA, Business Intelligence, Information Management, Knowledge Management, integration, portals, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience on Liferay and Java technology landscape including various server products.
- Capacity Planning
- Growth Management
- Business Process Management
- Software testing and training
Sr. Liferay Developer Requirements:
- Liferay DXP (7.0, 7.1+)
- SQL Server
- IIS 6 / 7+
- Windows Server
- DNS / WINS (Name resolution).
- Client troubleshooting and Support on Browsers, Office, and Windows versions.
- Connection Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
- Stage Deployments (Dev, Test, UAT, Prod).
- MOF, ITIL, JAVA, and strong understanding of SDLC.
- Virtualization – Azure, Hyper-V, VMWare
- Experience: 6 years
- Reports to: Technical Unit Manager