- Daily reports of tickets and tasks sorted by status
- Escalate whenever SLAs are about to breach, proactive escalation mechanism is expected to be an individual initiative and automated through JIRA
- Handling JIRA helpdesk responses and assignments
- Follow up the full ticket lifecycle from the request registration, to troubleshoot and RCA, to assignment and escalation to P* and closure + confirmation of customers
- Follow the assigned tickets, from the early stages of troubleshooting, until it’s handed over to the developer, till it’s fixed and confirmed by the client.
- Perfect oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Coordinate the team’s requests and assignment of the tasks with full coordination with the team’s leader and members
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree (Preferred fields include Business, Computer Science, IT/ IS, or Engineering (or equivalent combination education or experience))
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical Support Coordination role in the software industry, ideally for content services, BPMS, and digital transformation company or a similar role
- Basic Technical knowledge in Sharepoint, SQL, and Content Services industry
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- An ability and drive to work independently and as a team contributor
- Excellent communication skills able to get message understood and understand the intent from a wide range of stakeholders (from C-level to users potentially)
- ITIL, Sharepoint, and SQL certifications are nice to have
- Focus on customers
- Experience in working in a complex environment with multiple partners through the change & release processes.
- Language skills (English and Arabic).
- Experience: 2 years
- Reports To: Support Manager
- Effective Date: ASAP