- Proactive in handling tickets and assigned tasks.
- Troubleshooting Intalio product-related matters (along with SharePoint and SQL) with clear reproduction steps and RCA.
- Respects SLAs and escalates when other dependencies or individuals are affecting the KPIs.
- Follow the assigned tickets, from the early stages of troubleshooting until it’s handed over to the developer, till it’s fixed and confirmed by the client.
- Accurate reporting of ongoing tickets, closed tickets, pending tickets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree (Preferred fields include Business, Computer Science, IT/ IS, or Engineering (or equivalent combination education or experience))
- At least 2 year’s experience in a Technical Support role in the software industry, ideally for content services, BPMS, and digital transformation company or a similar role
- Technical knowledge in the main role of AD/DC, DNS, load balancers, Aliases, and listeners
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- An ability and drive to work independently and as a team contributor
- Excellent communication skills able to get message understood and understand the intent from a wide range of stakeholders (from C-level to users potentially)
- ITIL, Sharepoint, and SQL certifications are nice to have
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Focus on customers
- Experience in working in a complex environment with multiple partners through the change & release processes.
- Experience working in large scale project environments with multiple project releases.
- Language skills (English and Arabic).
- Strong Technical Background in:
o SharePoint Administration, configuration, installation.
o SQL server Administration and scripting, Configuration, and Installation.
- Experience in either designing, implementing, or maintaining highly available and redundant environments: Production and disaster recovery layers.
o Basic knowledge in F5 and Netscaler is needed to understand the application redundancy
o knowledge on how DNS works
o SQL AAG/Clustering
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management Solutions is a great added value (Content Services)
- Experience: 2 years
- Reports To: Support Manager
- Effective Date: ASAP