The world is currently in a data centric age, where data is of utmost value in the decision-making process of organizations, governmental institutions and research entities. From choosing a new product design, analyzing consumer markets to identifying potential opportunities, data provides us with insights of our current situation and helps predict future scenarios. All over the world companies are investing in data insights tools, data scientists and ways to explore new data to help them reach new opportunities. As a matter of fact, when using the right analytical tools, businesses can unleash capabilities that can help them with rapid decision making, problem solving and innovation.
It’s a Data Driven Business World!
What is a data driven world? It is the world where businesses compete over data and information and are willing to invest huge amounts of money and resources for the right data. Having the right analytical resources and being able to extract valuable data is today’s competitive advantage.
– Data and decision making
The age of experimentation is over! Businesses today do not repeatedly experiment to actually reach the best decision nor does it base its decisions based on emotions. On the contrary it is all based on factual information that insightful data presents. Many businesses are taking decisions on how to expand their businesses, what consumer markets to enter and who to target based on data. Data is disrupting a lot of fields and is affecting lots of industries such as marketing, Human resources, accounting, finance and economics. All of these industries today predict their next move depending on data.
– Data and problem solving
Data supports valuable information that can help scenario predictions for the world’s most stressing and challenging business issues. Economists today are using data to solve issues such as unemployment, inequality in business opportunity and many more. But there is a very important point to highlight in a data driven era, “many are struggling to develop the talent, business processes, and organizational muscle to capture real value from analytics” according to Mckinsy. That is because they are not using the right analytical and insightful tools to help them get the best out of their data.
– Data to boost innovation
Not only are businesses using data to solve problems but also, they are utilizing it to innovate. Big business names in the FMCG industry are creating Data hubs to help them come up with new product lines, new business models and innovative designs to attract customers.
Intalio data insights –
Intalio data insights product offers world class technologies in data visualization and machine learning systems to turn unstructured data into valuable insights and structed information. We present the most effective data solutions to expand research and analytical capabilities. Helping businesses in their decision-making process, solving its complex business problems and boost their innovation. What are intalio’s data insight features:
– Machine learning capabilities: Identify patterns and learn from data to make better decisions with less human intervention. Enhance analytics on bigger and more complex volumes of information within your organization.
– Content indexing: Make use of a highly reliable, open-source search engine in order to perform distributed indexing, replication, and query load balancing.
– Data delivery through integration: Extend your reach beyond the standard search scope by adding advanced functions to your applications with Intalio’s search Restful APIs
– Faceting and classification: Use a collection of independent attributes, also known as Facets, to classify each entry in the searchable collection
– Data Visualization and Dashboards: Monitor key business events and track activities using textual and visual data. Utilize an intuitive dashboard to conduct swift and smart search.
Companies are competing to maximize their reach through data! Businesses competitive advantages are determined through the value of the data they extract and how they use it. Extracting insightful data can boost your businesses operation and help you survive today’s fierce competitive market.