A qualified Senior Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and sales.
As a Sr. AM, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Reach sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies.
- Communicate with clients at a senior level.
- Generate innovative ideas to enhance sales pipeline.
- Use client feedback to improve sales experience.
- Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements.
- Identify and approach potential clients.
- Stay up to date with product launches.
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- If needed, supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years proven work experience as a Senior account manager.
- Proven experience in business development, Sales and Account management
- Experience managing large accounts/enterprise.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication, Presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Arabic/English speaking is a must.
- Proven local experience in IT related opportunities and leads generation, mainly into software (Digital Transformation) along with a proven record of successful sales closure deals.
- Proven local experience in Qatari market is a plus.