SAN Misr EMC Egypt signs for Enterprise Content Management, selecting Intalio as their digital transformation partner.
Intalio shall be in charge of implementing Intalio ECM platform to automate needed workflows and handle all unstructured information at SAN Misr.
Throughout this project, Intalio will provide EMC with a full-featured Enterprise Content Management platform, comprising of Document Management, Correspondence Management, Workflow Management, Dashboard and Universal Viewer solutions built around a service bus and fully compliant with the Service-oriented architecture (SOA).
– A standard, scalable, open, and full-featured solution for the management of enterprise documents. With a wide range of features and functionalities critical to effectively run their business paperless through streamlining and automating their workflows.
– A comprehensive document-centric process automation system that empowers organizations to capture, index, automate, track, publish and archive incoming, outgoing, external and internal correspondence of all categories and formats.
The solution is heavily focused on creating a positive user experience by allowing them to access all functionalities from mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and computers. All management functionalities are empowered through a set of products and extensions that will cater for their current requirements, but will be able to scale and expand with their increasing requirements.
Leveraging information technology to improve and fulfill any organizations business needs and objectives is vital for businesses in any industry.
With a diversified portfolio in maintenance, construction, modifications, technical support and so on, and to sustain continuous improvements across businesses in the MENA region, EMC desires to be the most reliable developer of projects and services wherever they are.
In order to confidently achieve that, EMC knew that there was a need to effectively manage their information and workflows for quick, fast and accurate decision making.
ECM System Expectations
With a clear direction to move forward as a unified company with integral alliances and committed employees, EMC needs to gain competitive advantage through embedding the latest technologies to manage company documents and correspondence across incoming and outgoing platforms.
Here is what EMC expect to achieve with the implementation of the new ECM System:
- Large number of content will be made more accessible and usable with no room for human error which automatically means efficient service.
- Completing operational tasks that require content for decision making in a very short time.
- Gaining greater control over unstructured information within the organization reducing cycle times and delivering a significant return on investment.
- Achieving business agility and the able to adapt to the ever-changing markets and unpredictable events such as the current pandemic.
Any business that is dealing with challenges such as large volumes of content that need to be made more accessible and usable, inefficiencies in completing operational tasks that require content for decision making, or regulatory compliance mandates that require greater control over unstructured information within the organization.
With over 25 years of expertise in the field of digitally transforming organizations from diverse industries, Intalio has wide experience in similar projects. Intalio’s expert team has the required skills to deliver this project successfully and efficiently.
Our managed services do not stop once the solution is implemented. On the contrary, we give the same detailed attention to post-implementation services which include necessary training for end-users and administrators completely enabling and empowering them. We also provide after-sales maintenance and support services for all our customers upon project go-live and deployment.
We gladly welcome SAN Misr – EMC to our family, hoping to create a happy customer with a great success story to share within the coming few months!
Where does your organization stand in its digital transformation journey?